Thursday, February 09, 2006

No Title

Din blog for a week le..so fast..gif you guys a few update.

1st..the tryant at hm has gone back..yeah...he went back yesterday..suddenly..the house become so lively again..haha...everyone was chatting happily while having dinner and while watching tv..when he is around..everyone kept quiet..cos normally..he wun join in the chat..den he wun allow people to chat...saying tats its noisy and rude to eat while eating...wad rubbish..

everyone in the family is so "dead" when he is ard...I purposly work till late in ofc so that i wun have to go hm early to face him...if not..i will meet darling for dinner..den go hm slightly later..hee...thanks darling for keeping me company..anyway..now that he is back..life is back to normal...i hope he wun be back so soon...

Oh..before I forget..I went to visit my cousin and my newborn niece, Cherfryn aka Qiao En..she is so so so cute...

*Drum roll* Presenting......


Baby Cherfryn.....


hMpf..dun disturb my sLeep...


wOo..dRInking miLk is gOod fOr heaLth..


Baby Qiao En sMiling in hER zZz...


Look at heR tinY Legs...

darling keep saying that she not as cute as his baby nephew Nicolas..too bad..i dun haf baby Nicholas's foto..if not..can compare..hee..

This is my 2.5yrs old nephew..Bennie..


bLurp!

isn't he cUte?I wan match make him with Baby Dawn Dawn...What do you say Wensi?hee

oh..introducing this new cutie fella that I found over the new year...




The pLease duckie....

This duckie belongs to darling's nephew..Bryan..I was playing with it and disturbing darling with it..doesn't it look like it is pleading with you? darling is pretty traumatized by it thou...hee..

LAstly..let me present you with our "son"..


mOoMin bOy...hee..

See ya ard soon...tata..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home