Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bad Service

I hear complains from ppl who visited the A&E or clinic of our hospital all the time...complain abt how slow their service is..how long they need to wait..

I thought that hospital near Outram was bad cos i hear the most complain abt them..but think the hospital near Novena is equally bad or worst...no way I am going there if I need to..

Imagine this and you know what I mean..

Walk in to see the doctor at 10+ and was told that to be admitted cos it look serious...but was made to wait till 4+ before getting a bed in the ward!!! To make things worst..they make a patient sleep on the "mobile bed" (whatever you call it) under the sun!!

Even a senior doctor cant diagnose what is the reason of the illness...only know how to ask ppl to go for this and that scan..money suckers!!Oh ya...no eating also..put on drip for like whole day? NIL for mouth they said... *tsk tsk*

Bad experience isnt it...for the amount of money paid to be admitted for two days and all the medication...i duno hw much..but think sure not cheap..i think private hospital will be much better..at least that time when I went to the A&E at Mount Elizabeth..they din tell me look serious..get admitted pls..but i was put on drip lah.. *pain*

Eek..

I shld go take a nap now...sLeepy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home