Monday, February 13, 2006

I am a sicko

Poor thing me..have been sick since Fri..

too much work + no rest = sick

I started with a block nose on Fri..den I came to the office..do bit of work and went out for meeting..stood under the hot sun waiting for my stupid colleague Leonard, who was late for 20mins!!

Went to Meritus Madarin for a site reccee with my client..15mins later..when we finish our meeting...wanna go back to the client's ofc at Yen San Building...its was pouring like nobody's business!! We manage to borrow a umbrella from the hotel but I still got bit drenched..think tats how I got the fever...

Went back ofc after a 2hr meeting...den rest a while..went for another meeting...it was freezing in the board room..the shawl that I bought along din help either...went for site reccee for a media social dinner for my British client after the meeting..den went to Bugis to meet the Pea couple..by den..I was already feeling quite sick already...fever and blocked nose...

Sat was supposed to go visiting at darling's colleague's place but cancelled cos of poor respone..so darling and I met the Pea couple for KTV at Kster...wasn't feeling too well but i manage to "tong" thru the 3hrs..hee...

Went to Suntec for diner after KTV..we had Carl's Jurnior...my actual meal of the day..den we walk ard before heading back hm with darling..lie on bed and rest immediately when we reach hm..darling found the usual medicine he take and gave me..don't think it got muc effect on me cos I couldn't get to zzz..was flipping and tosing the whole night while piggy darling slept like a log!!

Sun was yuan xiao and also a eat and zzz day for me and darling..I woke up and ate medicine..den laze ard before bathing and going to darling's uncle's place for lunch...saw Siang Jen and Siang You..darling's 2 notti little cousin...hee..so cute...

wanted to go Causeway Pt to walk walk de..but I was jus too sick..so we went hm to zzz instead...took medicine and zzz all the way till 5pm..den wake up..go darling's ah yi's place for dinner...buffet and got suckling pig...yummy...den got 2 babies..so cute!!!

Went home early ard 7 cos my family were waiting for us to haf steamboat!!told u we eat and eat whole day...Bennie boi joined us slightly later..tat cheeky boi...learn so many new things...make all of us so happy..hee...

i went to rest after daring go hm...ate so many medicine..den went to zzz...

at least I felt better today..sick but cant take MC cos tats so much things to do..I am blogging nw not cos i got nothing to do..i am jus taking a break..brain clogged liao..need to relax..hee...

Tmr is V-day..how are u guys celebrating V-day?hope everyone haf an enjoyable day tmr..hee..Happy V-day in advanced!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home