Monday, October 02, 2006

Old Liao Loh

I am officially 25 loh..Old Woman..haix...

It is sad that you are 1yr older on this particular day..to make it worst..I was not allowed to take leave on that day cos there was a very impt event for 1 of the client..and so..I was forced to work on that day..spending the evening 3hrs with The President, Mr S R Nathan.

Mr Foo met me after work..hee..brought me to KushinBo at Suntec City. The food there is....YUMMY...sO nice loh..fresh prawn and crab..my fav..den many many other kinds of Japanese Food. Their desserts are good too..

I find it too ex as it cost $90+ for the both of us..but for the freshness and variety..quite ok lah..once in a while go..not so bad..but but but..darling and I are already thinking of going back there again soon.. =x

Mr Foo also bought me this Pearl Bracelet watch from Swatch..hee..I was looking for a pearl bracelet so the present came jus in time..nice..Thank You Mr Foo...

Bdae over just like that..next is Mr Foo's bdae..2wks from now..already decide where to bring him for Lunch le..his present..he already guess it..so shld be no change unless I can think of something else..I am cracking my brain on this currently..any suggestion?

Tats all...going off le..tired...Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home