Monday, March 13, 2006

mY weeKly uPdate

iT time for the weekly update again...the week passes so fast..maybe cos everyday is bz day..been feeling very tired...feel tat I can just zzz and zzz non stop...total transport claim for the wk is $90+..so u can imagine hw many trips I made..

beEn travelling to the airport for some send off for athletes..the num of time i travel there is the quota for the yr man..darling have been so sweet..travel with me and wait while I work..sent me hm after tat..so sweet...

work have been stressful and alot of unhappy stuff happen..darling was kind enuff to accompany me for ice-cream when i was feeling so down on Tue...i need comfort food..have been munching on chocolates..

something gd is tat we got new colleague to help with my Chinese translation and normal work that involve one that understand Chinese..

Sat morning was at work..wake up at 6 in the morning...afternoon Went IT fair for darling to buy stuff..den at nite go airport again for send off..was so tired by the time I reach hm..

Sun was rest day...slept in the afternoon..so shiok..nite was dinner with darling...had pizza...hee..

tats all for nw..something happen and thus..i got no mood to blog..haix...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home