Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Gonna be a bz bz week..

The upcoming 2 week is going to be bz..almost everyday got program..hee..

This coming Sat is Mr Foo's cousin's wedding ceremony..So we will go and kpo kpo..following that..we will be going to Bishan to watch some performance by F.I.R. ..Mr Foo won a pair of tix to it in some Nokia contest..hee..Sun is Geryl's housewarming..again..we will go kpo kpo..

Will be collecting my gown for convo on next Thu..and Fri is Mr Foo's bdae..I already decide where to bring him for lunch and what to buy for him le..hee..at night..we will go to his cousin's wedding dinner..

Have to go collect the tix for my convo on Sat..the old man at hm says he wanna go for my convo now..so I gotta find another tix for him..luckily Jeff got a extra tix..Tks fren...owe u one..Sun is convo..excited..finally getting that piece of very expensive paper..

Have to fix a day to go take family photo also..let me try to lose some weight first before going..if not face sure big big and round round..UGLY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home