Friday, July 20, 2007

MC

Am on MC today..

Been sick for few days actually..but woke up today with high fever and I have been coughing the whole night...so decide to go see doctor..

Doctor say I never get enuff rest..work too stress (ok wad..tahan-able) and my blood pressure shoot up to 139.. -_-`

Gave me medicine..muz make sure I remember to take them..keke..

Aside for being sick..went out last nite after work..

Great chat during the long bus journey down orchard..nw I noe more stuff..=P

Walk ard Cineleisure..din get anything but some1 got a cute small water bottle from Nike..shld buy the pink 1 mah..tat is more cute.. =P

Walked over to Paragon to look at crumpler..limited edition of a purple colour bag caught my eyes...keke..some1 fail to tempt me to buy..I shall consider..wait till i get my pay.. =P

Dinner at this Italian place at Taka as recommended by some1..not bad..quite nice...tks for dinner and the sharing of gossips.. =P

Movie at Cine after that..nice show..quite funny for some parts..I agreed that it would be even beta if the good guy nv die..btw..we both agreed that this is 1 show where the bad guy is better looking than the gd guys..so charming can.. =P

Some1 is flying to Krabi for holiday today... *envy* I also wan holiday!!!

Feeling drowsy after taking medicine..the coughing and sniffing still nv stop..argh..I hate being sick..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home