Sunday, July 08, 2007

Can Die..Cannot Sick

This week is going to be a super duper bz week for me..

Mon - Preparation for Media Briefing
Tue - Media Briefing
Wed - Meeting
Thurs - Crafting of Press Release
Fri - Release of Press Release

The above does not include other big and small matters to attend to..with 1 colleague on leave..1 not very on frequency and a paranoid boss..this week..can die but cant fall sick..and the worst thing? I am falling sick!! My joint are aching..ppl have been commenting that my face is as black or rather blacker than charcoal..which i tot is always the case..hmmz..

muz wait till wkend den can allow myself to fall sick..but..I need to go for an event on sat morning..that means i can only be sick from Sat afternoon..maybe I shld say I cant die and cant fall sick..pathetic..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home