Friday, June 22, 2007

Mini Windmill

CommunicAsia 2007 is over..was expecting this wk to be a very bz bz wk cos 1 colleague is down on long term fever..another 1 on leave on 2 days and 1 day MC..1 more pratically work at expo at the exhibition site and the boss is running ard..but it was still ok..jus alot of things to do...but er..we survired..

Anyway..was at Communic On Wed, was walking ard and we walked past this Indian exhibitor booth..the booth was decorated with lotsa colourful mini/handheld/whatever u call that windmill..I was attracted to it and was looking at it with my small eyes..den 1 of the Indian mama jus stared and ask me if I am from the media...when I said no..he just turn away!! Rude bugger...

This another Indian exhibitor saw me...think he guessed that I wanted that windmill..so he jus took 1 and gave it to me..yippie...I took it..say thanks and happily walked away..machiam some little ger..my boss gave me that "why you holding that thing" look when I reach the Media Centre..haha..Haz was asking how come she dun haf..when she is jus standing next to me...oh well..I am cuter and I can do the Indian accent mah..dun be jealous.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home