Friday, June 08, 2007

Ms Alyssa Watt

My dear ger..

8yrs of friendship and still going strong..never regret knowing you and the other 3 till today. 2yrs down the road, ard this time..we shall celebrate our 10yrs anniversary k..

I went thru ur down period with you few months ago and I am really glad that you are happy once again now. Stay positive and you know I am there whenever you need to complain and whine..

Thank You for being there for me too..even thou you are not with me in person..but you are always gossiping with me in ofc everyday..keeping me occupied...what would i do w/o you?MSN will be so quiet...haha...

I hope the miracle you want will happen tmr k...I am keeping my finger cross for you and I wanna be the 1st person in the grp to know if the miracle do happen ah..

Lastly, I wanna wish you a happy happy birthday..enjoy tmr!! *Lotsa hugs and kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home