Sunday, June 03, 2007

Its Time

Promised that I will blog...so here I am..

Mummy have been sponsoring my purchases for the past few wks...bought shoes and bags and clothes for work..hee..nw..i need to go consult some IT expert abt my modem..cos I have been bring the ofc laptop back hm so that i can finish up wadever work i haf..but i cant connect to the internet cos my modem is not wireless and the toopid cheapo modem can only support 1 machine to surf at a time...looks like I need to spend money again...aRgh..

Work have been gd..started work on 25/05..everything have been ok for the past 1 week..nice boss...friendly colleagues..understanding client (erm) ..every1 in the ofc is fun and CRAZY..making fun...teasing...matchmaking..photoshop-ping..everything that helps destress and bring fun..


Working part is still ok...everything is what I am always doing jus that e nature of the clients are diff..so I need more practise on the diff style of writing and stuff..getting use to it already..so it shldnt be a big prob..looking forard to 25/08..hee..

Everything abt work is jus great (up to tis pt)..if I have to complain..maybe its the travelling part..takes me 45mins to travel to Kallang and I dun haf str8 bus back hm..other than that...I am gd..now is waiting for pay..den need to save up and repay my debts..

Life is ok ever since I got my
BLue BLue and the job..2 major wish is fulfilled..ntg to complain abt..Haz got me tempted into getting E61i cos she is changing her phone and both of us like E61i..keke..can check emails and edit stuff when we are not at our desk...the num of emails coming in everyday is so freaking shocking..goes up to 100s..big headache siaz..but my phone is still pretty new..so thinking if i shld jus get a blackberry..think Haz will say : get E61i lah..same with me...den we can haf new phone" =P

To whoever is that who have been very kind to remind me that I have a failed r/s..thanks...but I am constantly reminded of it so save the trouble ya..

Lastly, some1 told me this
: One never give fair advice if he/she dunno the real situation..the advicer listens to one side of the story and advice..the advice is not totally fair cos he/she did not listen to the other side of the story..and you duno/understand the other party..you may be sub-consciously baised toward the person w/o knowing it (we know hw some ppl go like..no lah..why wld i be baised towards him/her)..you are jus advicing based on what you think or what its shld be..however..things are diff with a diff situation..so....you can console...you can gif suggestion but pls refrain from advicing unless you are sure that the advice you gave is fair to both party...I guess this is the reason y some ppl dun wish to comment when things happen..cos they know that they are not being fair when they advice.. tsk tsk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home