Thursday, June 14, 2007

Random Stufff

Blogging in the ofc.. *eating snake*

I was trying to do my work ok..but the whole world is not picking up their phone..how to work lidat u tell me..damn it..

Last wk..everyone super duper bz and before we know it..it was already Fri..but not much work for this wk so most of us is like so free..time is like crawling loh..only bz in the morning..den after lunch time..all start asking each other..Oei...got things to let me do anot?

My poor feet has so many scars now..all from the 'kisses' of the heels..new shoes not season yet lah..but to look good..no choice mah..

Looking forward to end of the mth...PAY DAY..almost broke liao..there are so many ppl celebrating bdae in June. Money to pay for the present and the dining tgt is already terok..not to mention that I only got 4 day's pay last mth..Will dear God pls rain some money..den I wun haf to eat grass soon..can go Bintan somemore loh..haha..

Eating out for most days this wk..Mon was dinner with Jess and Von cos its Jess's bdae..Tue was Thai Express with Haz cos we 2 greedy lady was craving for it..I went home for dinner last nite and I got crappy food..hope the food tonight is better..anyone wanna bring me out for dinner? =P

Its Haz's bdae on Mon, she is collecting her cupcakes from Coffee Bean tmr during lunch and I will get a extra 1 cos I helped her order it.. =x We are going to The Balcony tmr nite for dinner and drinks..I made bookings already..hope it will be nice..

Okie...time to get back to work..another 1.5hrs.. *counting down*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home