Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my dearest dearest sister..I hope you like ur new toy we bought..

Yan jie..my dear sister cum best fren cum my everything...

The one who transform from a nerd 13yrs ago to a chiongster nw..who have been with me thru ups and downs..who share my happiness and my sadness..who provide tissues and a shoulder to lean on when I cry..who talks to me on the phone for hrs when I need some1 to talk to..who stands up for me..who gives advices when I am confused..who tahan my nonsense..who endure my constant nagging..who put up with my bad temper..who is forever so crazy...who makes me duno to be angry or laugh at times..who is always clumsy..who accompany me to satisfied my craving and the list go on and on and on..

I feel like tearing when I am typing this..aw..you are truely a friend..thou what I mentioned above sounds like what a women will tell her husband..but you did that all with our best hungry fren..I am grateful and you can be sure that I will do the same for you too..

Ah Yan..be rest assured that I will still be clinging onto you like koala bear..sticking to you like erm..gLue?following you like ur shadow and never let you go...

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!! *puke and hair stand*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home