Friday, June 22, 2007

Grumpy

Been feeling very grumpy/grouchy/irritated the whole day..was not very productive today..not that I am very productive in normal days lah...but..well...you get what I mean..

But there are still toopid and irritating ppl who will appear infront of you when you are like very very moody? I got 1 in the ofc..who make me roll my eyes/wanna bang table/bang head against wall..so wanna use my fav line nowadays on her...IF SENSE IS SO COMMON..HW COME YOU DUN HAF ANY???

Need to call some ppl for an interview but all 3 nv on their phone..bring mobile phone than dun on..bring for wad? add weight to ur bag?cant understand this ppl..haix..i guess its just not my day lah..the buses that I wanna take when I am going hm jus *zOom* pass lidat..in the end..waited for some time b4 it came...even Haz said that we suay..

So..the mood for today is Grouchy - DNP and the quote for today is..if killing is legal..alot of ppl will die in my hand..

p.s. stop asking me what is DNP...it stands for Do Not Provoke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home