Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sinful Sat

A day of waiting..eating..spending..

The bus to get to Ikea took freaking long..I is sweaty after the wait..me no like..

The food at Ikea is super nice..I is happy while eating..me like..

The thing I bought today are not expensive..I is spending too much..me not good ger..

I knocked against a stand in the shop just now..the sharp end of the stand cause a cut on my leg..I is bleeding..2 days ago..I hit the steel stand in the bathroom cos I saw a flying xiao qiang (from duno where)..now it still hurts..I is too fat so keep knocking into things..tats why so many blue black and cut..I is clumsy..I get hurt easily..physically and emotionally..tsk tsk tsk...

Cycling is just not my cup of tea..not a sporty person to begin with anyway..so it will only be for work..teasing will stop soon then..but with the boss's practise...think it will go on for some time..Haz been tease for as long as she worked..think I will be no special.. *smack forehead*

Baking cookies later..hope it will put a smile on the ladies' face when they receive my 爱心 cookies.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home