Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Some1 is Suaku

Was chatting with some1 and somehow...the topic came to bdae..

He said I was the 1st person he knows that shares the same bdae..same day..same mth..same year..but to me..ntg new wad..i haf fren who shares same bdae as me since pri sch all the way to poly..some1 is such a suaku..haha.. =x

Anyway..an update on the war..I sorta back out from the war today..we went into the boss's rm..I started talking..and I told my colleague what shld be done and how we shld do it..in a very general way and she kept quiet..after I finish..the boss look at me with the "eh..there are more things that you shld say"..haha..she trying to use me to get rid of that colleague lah..cos she say she hates to ask ppl to leave..best is they leave themself..scary boss..

Well, the colleague did start to send out emails to clients and copying me on the emails..but she still take forever to do 1 small thing loh..update a simple document and she cant finish it by the end of the day..i gave her the instruction early in the morning can? Haz roll eyes...I shake head..Boss complains..she ask me what is the colleague bz with..I told her that is exactly the same question that we have been asking among ourself..she is doing only 1 acc while rest of us is like doing 4..we shld be more bz den her 100 times loh..

Was on Msn just now with the boss..she say I need to talk to her again..tis time..on her speed of doing things..damn sian..I am new to the com k..how to go tell her tis kinda thing..and I duno y the boss cant tell her..y me? I got bad guy look on my face? quite hard to open my mouth and scold ppl lah..not as if its like last time in EPR..scold intern..haha.. *evil*


Need to really talk to her again..let me monitor her for a week and write a "review" den gif the boss..ask her be the bad guy..she is supposed to wad..I hate to do this..I is stuck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home