Tuesday, July 03, 2007

War

Going to declare war tomorrow with a colleague..haix..

Not really a war but it happen that we are working on the same account and she is really not doing her part and screw things up..I cover her ass once..I cant cover when the big events comes..most impt..I cant afford to let her or myself screw this acc..this acc is no longer jus another acc..been doing it since I start my PR career..I can only do it beta and I wanna do it beta..

Spoke to Haz..She sees same prob with the colleague and say need to tok to her or tok to the boss..spoke to my senior..senior said the same thing..spoke to erm.."some1"..he said to follow my heart and do what I think its rite..

I think I do need to speak to the boss cos the colleague din make any changes or improvement after me talking to her..so I went to the boss..the boss says that she is aware of the prob and suggest that we have a mtg tmr morning to settle it..i am going to be the bad guy loh..today..i was still joking and talking with her..tmr..i will have to declare war with her..bet she feels that I am very fake..

Some ppl may be thinking in their mind that I am one who tell tales abt my colleagues..I am fake..trying to get rid of my colleagues or whatsoever..but I know that I am not and I am doing this for the good for everyone..the boss been supportive..been encouraging me to speak up but its easy for her to say lah..I kena hated wad..haha..

Kinda guilty cos after the meeting..it may lead to her leaving the com..apparently..she haben been proving her worth in the company..but..I still feel bad..I really do not want this to happen..I am not trying to chase any1 away..but for the acc..for the com..for everyone..i need to do it..."some1" said that I maybe helping her..cos she can reflect on it and do beta den 1 day screw up and get fired..make sense..but everyone know that tis colleague of mine cant take criticism..she dun like ppl to tell her wad is right and what to do..so I am having a bad feeling abt tmr..think she is going to hate me..worst thing is she hates me and refuse to co-operate in work..den I will be in deep shit..working on so many acc nw..where got time to go ja ga her?

Why I am lidat? I always feel that i need to do something but will fight within myself whether I shld do it..den after I do it..I regret it and feel guilty it..jus what is wrong with me..haix..wish me luck for tmr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home