Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tired

It have been tiring this 2 days..Everything is for my very 1st Press Conference in the new company..

Reached home only at 10.30pm after printing all the stuff for the media kits..stupid printers taking forever and it doesnt help when all of us were like super hungry..had to take biscuits from the client's pantry..than proceed to NLB for the full dress rehearsal for today's event..

Woke up at 6.30 to go to client's ofc to finish packing the remaining media kits and proceed to venue for event..some media stood us up..but overall..everything was ok except my shoes broke..almost...not totally..lucky it did not fail me..tahan till press conference over..walked over to bugis and buy new shoes and had lunch..

totally shagged out..reached ofc stoned..mind totally blank..forced myself to do work and go for brain stoming session for new biz somemore..worked till 8pm den we left the ofc..had to drag myself go take bus hm..I is super tired can..Boss still on msn..asking this..asking that..bth..

Got papercut when packing all the media kits..den the penknife still wanna bully me..kena cut again..looks quite deep..dun dare peel off the handyplast to see.. *sCary*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home