Sunday, July 09, 2006

After a Nong Nong Time

Mia so long le..it shld be time I update everyone..

For those who duno..I have been a tai tai since Apr..took 3 mth of unpaid leave to study and prepare for my exams but I was leading such a good life..everyday zzz till late late..go for sHopping or afternoon tEa with fRens...Shiok..keke..

Went Hong Kong from 12 to 16 Apr..fUn..visited DisneyLand and took lotsa fotos..had lotsa fun and ate lotsa food and had lotsa pain there..had cramp once I touched down and the boil near my leg waws having an infection thus gifing me lotsa trouble..shall upload photos when I am in the mood..hee..

Took my last paper on 15 June..currently awaiting for my results..hope I clear and get tis done once and for all..am also looking for job now cos I wun be going back to my old company..The stingy bosses say they cant afford the pay that I want..so fine..they can go find another person to work his/her ass off with the kinda pay they can afford to give..anyone got any job as Mar Comm Executive or Public Ralations Executive..do let me know k..

anOther 1 mth and erm..9 days will be darling and mY 5th yEars aNniversaRy..hEe..itS his tUrn tO prEpaRe..wOnder waD is uP his sLeeveS..caNt waIt tO sEe..hEe...hOpe it cOme fAst.. *cOunt dOwn*

tats it for now..cant think of anything else to blog abt..will do so soon (hopefully)..hee..sTay tUne..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home